Free delivery over £50
Beautiful, Practical Products
We Love Dogs
Yakers large dog chews are scrumptiously made from a mix of skimmed Yak and Cow milk. A very small amount of lime juice and salt is added to coagulate (harden) the milk, which is then compressed into blocks and smoke dried for 28 days to give the chews their unique flavour.
Key Benefits: Extra long lasting, preservative and gluten free, vegetarian, helps fight plaque, and tartar, rich in protein and calcium. Depending on the size of your dog – as well as how determined he or she is – Yakers can be an extremely long-lasting treat. The hard texture means dogs need to soften and work at the treat before they’re rewarded with small pieces to chew off. So you get to keep them happily entertained for a lot, lot longer. You can also put the small end pieces in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until they puff up. Allow to cool and then give back to your dog
to finish the treat.
Yakers are suitable for dogs over 4 months of age.
The Yakers dog chew in large is suitable for medium and large sized dogs.
Key benefits –
* Extra durable – A very hard and durable chew, for dogs that love to chew and chew and chew!
* Preservative and gluten free – Naturally good for your dog. Nothing nasty added.
* Vegetarian – The only ingredients are milk, with the smallest amount of lime juice and salt.
* Helps fight plaque and tartar – Great for your dogs dental hygiene. A treat they can really get their teeth into.
* Rich in protein and calcium – Yakers are great for muscle growth and repair as well as dental and bone health.
* 100% natural – Produced in the Himalayas using traditional methods. All natural, totally chompable.
There are no reviews yet.